National Student Association of Medical Research (NSAMR) is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-partisan student-led organisation representing an association of medical research societies nationally. NSAMR currently serves 25 medical research societies at universities across the UK including University College London, University of Aberdeen and Queen’s University Belfast. Our overarching aim is to promote research among medical students. For more information on NSAMR and sponsorship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why sponsor NSAMR?
- Maximum outreach: We are a leading student-led research organisation, the only one of its kind in the UK that operates on a national level. We outreach and provide resources for an estimated 41,000 medical students around the UK, and the year 2016/17 will prove to be even more exciting as we plan to launch our first virtual international conference to further extend our influence to an international level. This would provide a platform for you to announce or further emphasise your brand nationally and internationally.
- Specific target audience group: Our organisation’s activities are aimed towards individuals in the medical field, primarily medical students. Sponsoring us allows you to focus your advertisements towards individuals who would consider purchasing your products and services, saving the unnecessary costs in advertising to those who would not actually consider your products and services.
- Expanding market: The ongoing advances in medicine have led to the population living better and longer and there has been a shift in the incidence of diseases from those of acute nature to those of chronic nature. This calls for the training of more medical students to be future doctors in order to care for these patients. Together with the ever-increasing emphasis on research for specialty training applications, NSAMR will continue to expand and your market will continue to grow year by year.
- Stable investment: The international and national economies are highly unpredictable and uncertain. However, in both economic growths and recessions, doctors would still be needed irrespectively. Medical students and doctors will continue to need advice on careers and research regardless of the economy condition. Sponsoring NSAMR would allow you to prevent the economic cycle from significantly afflicting your brand’s performance in the market.
- Varying sponsorship degrees: Our sponsorships are highly flexible and you are able to tailor your brand’s exposure according to your preference. What you want is not on the list? Or you would like to further tailor your advertising? Or are you not happy with the prices we offered? We welcome your ideas and are willing to negotiate the best possible deal for your organisation.
- Summer projects: If you decide to sponsor our summer project students, any resulting presentation and/or publication would credit your company. Your contribution could be recognised internationally and eternally so long as the publication exists. In addition, if your products are highly specific e.g. surgical equipment, we could allocate your funding to a project relevant to your field e.g. a surgical project. This would allow you to target your products to specific markets, saving time and costs. The summer projects provide an excellent and unique way to establish yourself in the medical community.
- Complimentary items: We would always welcome and appreciate complimentary donations such as snacks and office supplies (e.g. USB sticks, pens, highlighters, notebooks, post-its, etc.) for delegate goody bags in our events, and also donation for the prizes awarded at our events. We welcome other ideas as well!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your ideas and are willing to negotiate the best possible deal for your company. Please see overleaf for the different ways NSAMR could advertise your brand. Please note that final decisions involving the sponsorship details are at the discretion of NSAMR. Thank you very much for your time and attention, and we sincerely hope that you could join the NSAMR family.